|Fil-Tec Bobbin Central Luminary
Glow In The Dark Embroidery Thread
Add fun and personality to sportswear, children's wear, active wear and more with Fil-Tec's Luminary glow in the dark thread! Five glow in the dark shades of embroidery thread allow you to increase the creative possibilities. Make your embroidery glow with Luminary glow in the dark embroidery thread. Available in white, yellow, green, pink, and blue.
Fil-Tec's Luminary #40 Weight Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread is Available in 700 yd Cones
• Glows brightly in the dark after minimal exposure to light.
• Beautiful pastel shades in the light, powerful glow when exposed to dark.
• The glow charge can last as long as 8 hours.
• Applications – safety use, costumes, fashion apparel, cross stitching, Halloween costumes.
• Heat Sensitive – do not dry clean, iron, or place in the washer with bleach.
- Ironing Temperature – Maximum Temperature should be no higher than 176 degrees F.
- Steam Ironing – This can also affect the ability to glow. Dry ironing is strongly recommended.
- Bleaching – Do not use bleach when washing garments sewn with Luminary.
- Water Temperature for washing should be no hotter than 104 degrees F.
Tip: To sew with Luminary glow in the dark embroidery thread, we suggest you slow your machine down and use a size 12 needle. Lubricating your thread with a non-staining silicone spray or sewers aid will also help.